Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Dancing in the Rain

This little lady is hysterical! I'm putting this card in the Simon Says April Showers Challenge and Freshly Made Sketches #181
Here are the materials I used:
  • Senorita Beverly stamp by Stamping Bella
  • Large Stitched Rectangles by Lawn Fawn
  • copics- RV13, RV14, R29, Y15, E00, C2, YG23, YG25, BG02, BG13, BG15, B01, B91, B93
  • pearlescent sky blue ink by Brilliance 
  • memento ink- tuxedo black
  • paper- rain boots sheet by Echo Park
  • pearlescent chalks 
Inside:

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Leigh, a love design and pretty papers..........your fun image is delightful and a great sentiment panel!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'm not sure which I like more -- the pretty dsp or the happy lady dancing in the rain. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this hilarious little image but I really obsessed with the sentiments. Fabulous card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete